Lahore High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2019 are announced today by Lahore High Court. These jobs are announced for domicile holders of Punjab with degree of LLM/LLB and a valid professional Licence of Advocate. These jobs are announced for applying online, so lets move to more details.
|Department||Lahore High Court|
|Location of Job||Any where in Punjab|
|Last Date for Applying||12 May 2019|
|Advertised Date||29 June 2019|
|Qualification Required||LLB, LLM|
|Application Form||Apply Online|
Lahore High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2019
This portion contain the details of jobs announced by LHC. So apply now before last date pass.
|S.No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Civil Judge Cum Magistrate BPS-17||Undefined|
The eligibility criteria for Lahore High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2019 is shared here under.
- The age of candidate should be minimum 22 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- The pays and allowances to the selected candidates will be same as an Officer of BPS-17.
The following qualification is required for Civil Judge Jobs in LHC.
- An Advocate who posses degree of Law.
- An Advocate who practices Law for two years.
Syllabus for Civil Judge Cum Magistrate
The applicants will required to take examination of following papers and clearing all papers is necessary.
- General Knowledge.
- Civil Law-I
- Civil Law-II
- Criminal Law.
- General Law.
All these papers will contain maximum 100 marks each. The Viva Voce will be of 300 Marks.
The full advertisement of Lahore High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2019 is here below.
How To Apply?
- If you have availed three chances than you are not eligible for applying
- A fee of 4000 is necessary for these jobs which is non refundable. The fee should be submitted in any branch of MCB.
- The candidates will be intimated through call letter about date sheet and examination halls.
- The online application form along with hard copy and fee submission chalan and attested copies of documents should reach to address of Registrar Lahore High Court Lahore before 29th June 2019.